A gap in the market is near impossible to find online these days, thats why we jumped at the chance to work with Sous Chef on this highly original concept. Nicola Lando (Sous Chef co-founder) had previously been working in a Michelin stared restaurant, she wanted the ability to cook the same food at home but simply couldn't get hold of the ingredients in cupboard friendly sizes. This frustration has driven her to create a new business with her husband delivering hard to find ingredients, cookbooks and stunning tableware.
There was a lot of scope for creativity in this project all the way from design to the functionality. The result is a clean, stylish site that combines products and content to deliver a unique shopping experience. So far the site has been a success and has created a massive buzz in the foodie world, being featured in magazines and blogs.
- Magento Development
- Enhanced features module for homepage hero section
- Ajax filtering on category pages
- Wordpress blog integration including add to bag from blog post
- Better store search module
- Detailed information on category page roll overs
- Magento hosting